This is a teacher led course, to sign up and schedule an appointment click here or on the “Take this course” button.
This course is aimed at those who want to get started quickly and get a complete review of the 2c8 Modeling Tool. The course is of a “Hands On character”, which means that you will be able to work in the application during the course.
The purpose of this course is to give you an understanding of what opportunities you have in the 2c8 Modeling Tool, and to feel confident in how to create, change and publish business models.
After completed course you will have knowledge about:
- Application functionality and interface for building business models
- Managinf objects, models and repositories
- How to link to documents and information
- How to change colors and apperance on objects and models
- How to publish models to the web
- How to present information in different views
- How to present information in the form of lists and matrices
Models that will be addressed during this course are:
- Process models
- Organization models
- Interested party models
- Relationship models
- General models
We have no planned teacher led courses at the moment. Contact email@example.com if interested. We will schedule the course within two weeks from ordering. It will consist of 3 sessions, 2 hours each.