This can be due to different reasons, but a common explanation is that you have made a selection of models to publish in the web profile where these models are not included. Edit the web profile by selecting “Tools – Publish” in the menu, click on your web profile, and then on the pen icon. Click on the edit pen in the general settings area under “Models to publish”.
The option “All models” will include all models in the web publication. You can also make a selection of models by using the option “Select”. If you want to include breakdown models from your selection you need to check “Include breakdowns to other models”. You can also choose models to publish based on a filter that you create, or a list of models that you have already created in 2c8 Modeling Tool.
If your desired models are not included in the web publication after you checked your selection of models, troubleshoot by using the following list:
- Are you publishing the correct language?
- Are you publishing only the latest approved versions of models? If yes, are your models approved?
- Are you publishing only models with a specific status? If yes, do your models have the correct status?
- Are you publishing only models with a specific category? If yes, do your models have the correct category?
- Are you publishing to the correct location?