Are you about to change computer och taking over a colleagues license and wonder how you get access to local repositories? There are two methods you can use:
- Create a backup of your local repositories, read about how here.
- Use the export/import feature described below.
- Open your repository
- Select “File – Export – Export content…” from the top menu
- Select “Export everything and save the export file in a known location
- Share the export file with your colleague, for instance by email or a shared network area.
- Open a repository (new or existing)
- Select “File – Import – Import content…” from the top menu
- Browse to and select the export file
- Click “Next” in the dialog. You can choose to only overwrite existing content if it is older, or to always overwrite existing content with the content from the export file. For an empty repository, this choice does not matter. Click “Next” again and stick with the default options if you are unsure.
- Click on “Finish”.