How do I let one person take over my license?

There are different scenarios where you might want to move a license from one person to another. For example if someone goes on maternity leave, quits or switch position.

To move a license to another person, send an email to or fill out this form and choose “Questions about licenses or invoices” under “Type”. It’s important that you send us contact information both of the person who is taking over the license and also of the person that has the license today.

We charge an administrative fee to move a license to another person. Exceptions are if the person goes on maternity leave, gets sick and have to leave work or quits from the organisation. For more information, please send an email to

Leave a Reply