This course is a complement for the ones in need of refreshing their knowledge of 2c8 Modeling Tool and mapping models. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you used the software, or perhaps you haven’t got started since you attended 2c8 Modeling Tool Level 1.
Since new functionality is available in new versions of 2c8 Modeling Tool, this education is also suited for the ones who wants to have a walk-through of new functions.
As of all our courses, this is also a practical exercise where you learn by doing. You will also receive example models during the course, which you can continue building and further develop.
After completed sessions you have knowledge about:
- The functionality and interface of the application to build business models
- The handling of objects, models, and repositories.
- How to link documents and information
- How to adapt the colours and appearance of objects and models
- How to publish models to the web
- How to present information in different views
- How to present information in lists and matrices
The course is available as a teacher-led training through e.g Microsoft Teams. The course is spread throughout two separate sessions. During these lessons, our consultants will go through different segments in 2c8. At the same time, you will have the possibility to perform each segment in 2c8, therefore “learning-by-doing”. You always have the chance to ask our consultants questions during the course, and they will help and guide you through the steps.
- 2c8 Modeling Tool with license needs to be installed on your computer.