This education is aimed at those who want to get started quickly and get a complete review of the 2c8 Modeling Tool. The education is of a “Hands On character”, which means that you will be able to work in the tool during the education.
The purpose of the education is to give you an understanding of what opportunities you have in the 2c8 Modeling Tool, and to feel confident in how to create, change and publish business models.
After completing the education you will have knowledge of:
- Application functionality and interface for building business models
- Management of objects, models and repository
- How to link to documents and information
- How to change colors and apperance on objects and models
- How to publish models to the web
- How to present information in different views
- How to present information in the form of lists and matrices
Models that will be addressed during the education are:
- Process models
- Organization models
- Interested party models
- Relationship models
- General models